- 200 g of fine pasta – small bows for me
- 250 g of chicken meat
- 1 long cucumber
- 1 red pepper
- 1/2 bunch of dill
- 4 tablespoons SoWell hemp seed oil a >
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 1 clove of garlic
- salt, pepper
- I cooked the pasta according to the instructions on the package, drained it and allowed it to cool down.
- Peel the cucumber and dice it. I also diced the peppers and ham. I finely chop the dill.
- I put the cooled down pasta into a bowl, added cucumber, pepper, ham, dill and mixed it.
- I put the mustard into a bowl, added the garlic squeezed through the press, SoWell hemp seed oil , salt, pepper and mix to combine the ingredients. I poured the prepared sauce into the salad and mixed it thoroughly.